After a long holiday weekend with family and taking a small hiatus from my computer, I got to soak up moments that reminded me I am very blessed. I have a great support system of family, friends, and the most amazing opportunity to photograph people’s most precious moments. I have been blessed with an amazing 2009 and I want to wrap this year up with a great cause. Let’s give back to those that have less, those that have had unlucky experiences, heartbreak, hurt. Lets get in the holiday spirit and reach out and lend a hand. Sometimes the smallest gesture can make a big impact. Especially during the holidays.
With all of that in mind, I’ve decided to participate in the Cans for Comments campaign this year. Canada’s ever amazing Chris + Lynn came up with this awesome concept last year and I am so happy to join them in the second year. Check out the twitter friends that are also participating.
We can make a difference. It would be great for YOU to help ME give back to my community. It’s simple, takes just a minute, and benefits a great organization.
Alright alright, down to the nitty gritty. Here are the details:
- Now through December 11th*, I’ll donate one canned good for each and every comment left on this blog.
- You can comment on any post (or even better, every post!). No limits!
- For every comment YOU leave, I’ll donate a canned good to Second Harvest Heartland.
- If you have a blog and participate in the Cans for Comments drive, leave a comment here to share your blog with my readers!
- My fellow bloggers I challenge you to to participate and share the love and joy. I know we can make a difference.
Let’s spread this awesome cause like a wildfire!
*Added an extra week to comment away.